Hotel Blumen: a hotel near the Sant’Orsola Hospital in Bologna
Hotel Blumen is a hotel near the Sant’Orsola Hospital in Bologna.
Thanks to its position adjacent to the historic centre, just outside the ZTL (restricted traffic area), it can be reached without limitations when coming from any direction.
The hotel is close to the Sant’Orsola Hospital in Bologna. In addition, there are several places of great interest within walking distance, such as the Giardini Margherita, the Antoniano, the Basilica di Santo Stefano (also known as the Complex of the Seven Churches), the clinics of Sismer, Tecnobios, Villa Nigrisoli, Villa Laura and Villa Torri, Casa Morandi and the Schola Gregoriana Benedetto XVI in the Church of Santa Cristina of Fondazza.
How to Reach Us
From MILAN, we suggest the BOLOGNA - BORGO PANIGALE exit
From ROME, we recommend the BOLOGNA - CASALECCHIO DI RENO exit
- Travel along the ring road towards SAN LAZZARO DI SAVENA
- Take exit n° 7, in the FIERA-CENTRO CITTÀ direction
- Travel along Via Stalingrado
- Turn left at the bridge onto Viale Berti Pichat-Viale Filopanti until the Porta Maggiore
- Once at the Porta Maggiore, turn left into Via Mazzini.
- Just a few hundred metres along, you will find Hotel Blumen.
- From the Central Station, go to the AUTOSTAZIONE, just a few meters away, on Via dell’Indipendenza.
- Take bus n° 27, 27/A or 27/B in the direction of Mazzini, alight at the “Albertoni” stop, just 5 meters from the Hotel Blumen entrance.
Aerobus-BLQ shuttle connects the Guglielmo Marconi airport to the city.
When the main exhibitions are underway, the direct link Aeroporto-Fiera is also active.
- Route: airport-Ospedale Maggiore-city centre-train station and back.
- Alight at the central city stop in Via Indipendenza then take bus n° 27 towards Mazzini.